photo blogban1_zps06115c64.jpg photo blogban2_zps25145b56.jpg photo blogban3_zps43f8c62d.jpg photo blogban4_zpsbe83ebd7.jpg photo blogban5_zps7c892585.jpg photo blogban6_zpsad9ba9e2.jpg

8/09/2012

DIY THURSDAY: FLIP FLOP REDO

I have really been wanting to show this to you guys since the beginning of summer but as it goes... summer flew by. Anyway less than two days till I go to the beach so I figured I would give my old flip flops some new life!

Supplies...
Any kind of pliers
Studs from hobby lobby
pair of old navy flip flops
paint markers
super glue

SIDE NOTE: I just magically found out that the square studs they sell at hobby lobby fit around old navys cheap flip flops perfectly. Your more than welcome to try this with other kinds of studs and flops.. just know that I am not sure whether it will work the same!








 Join the fun and Run with me for More fun and Random DIY's
subscribe for free!

Ps... Do you like them?


2 comments:

So what do you think? I love reading comments... drop me a line and a link!